Sun Dried Tomato Bake
- 2lbs skinless chicken breast
- 2tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp dried basil, garlic powder, onion powder, & pepper
- 8.5oz jar julienne cut sun dried tomatoes
•Preheat oven to 375
•In a glass baking dish, add chicken.
•Sprinkle with dry spices
•Add garlic and sun dried tomatoes on top
•Cover tightly with foil bake 10 minutes
•Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until juices run clear (165 degrees if using a insta-read thermometer)
Sautéd Brussel sprouts
- 1lb (or more) Brussel sprouts, trimmed, quartered, & rinsed.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1tbsp crushed garlic
•cook bacon over med-low heat in large sauté pan
•remove bacon, set aside
•raise temp to medium- add rinsed sprouts to pan, cover and cook for about 2 minutes
•uncover and cook until tender (3-5 minutes)
•remove from heat, crush bacon, sprinkle on top (like candy) & enjoy!
- directions are on the bag... lol