Monday, October 13, 2014

Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


See that up there?? yep~ I'm talking about those yummy looking cookies above..

That's a chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookie and no~ It's not Paleo~ not even a little...

The big guys asked for cookies and made it clear he was okay if it was not Paleo-ish 
(reminder: we are not 100% Paleo soooooo~ yea...)

but anyway~ I searched Pinterest, and ran across these nice looking morsels (below)


you know.... let me tell you this thing about Pinterest, it's filled with professional people who give us the confidence to believe we can make our concoctions and crafts look just as beautiful as the ones that are posted on the boards....  those cookies above this paragraph.... that's what my cookies were SUPPOSE to look like (Pinterest Dreams in overdrive...)

With that being said~  I know mine are not as pretty but, I think they may taste just as yummy as the the ones Tessa from Handle the Heat baked (I will say they were a bit sweet to me because we don't use sugar or flour... and they also made me super thirsty) but ANYway....

If you decide to make your own awesome, chewy (not cakey) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, make sure you visit her blog and read ALL of the notes and suggestions she offers! 

If you follow her directions as she recommends you will be super happy and your tummy will love you for it!!

Now~ Go bake some cookies!

No comments: