Monday, October 15, 2012

Amusement parks...

I don't do them as often as I use to. My 17 y/o is traumatized when it comes to roller coasters after his very first experience and in my own opinion... any other ride seems boring-

My 7 y/o has been asking non-stop to go to every carnival that has come to town over the last several months and we finally made plans to take him to enjoy the amusement park. The first thing he sees as we get close are the colorful tracks of every roller coaster open for all to ride... All he does is smile and say I want to ride that blue guy right there... After a lot of talking I finally convince him to start small and we would work our way up to the "blue guy". He agrees, we start small, get bigger, and then tackle a large coaster with major heels and tons of loops~ he is stoked and wanting more. We were heading to the "blue guy" but Unfortunately..... we had to cut our trip short~ Around dusk, the smoke started to blow, creepy music began to play, guys with chainsaws and killer clowns from outer space began to emerge from the bushes...

The little girl that came with us had a major breakdown (fear) so we called it a day and promised 7 y/o that we would definitely come back when they are not having Hallowscream in the evenings other wise...




 
Great day!

No comments: