Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is the eve of thanksgiving and I am walking the isles of Walmart in awesome Kentucky, the place is packed to the gills and there are powdery condiments all over the floor!

My lovely sister is not shy to let people know that they need to get the hell out of the way and I am silently walking behind her getting a giggle...

This is going to be one of the best visits yet~ I am awed by the woman at in the pie area as she digs, and digs, and digs for the gold that we know will never be found.. I love the Mexican guys who smile kindly and say hello.., in Spanish~ I think they are awed when I ask them how they are doing... in Spanish :-) I think they appreciate that, they respond back with a smile- I keep walking and enjoy people watching... Did Mention I have already had a half a of a bottle of Chardonnay?? (good thing I'm not driving!). I've been away from KY for over 20 years but over the last year i have found a live for small town life, shops, and the feeling of family~ close family~ all in the same place. It's always great to stop in for a qui k visit :-)

No comments: