Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My son's schedule is crazy!

Partially my fault because i felt he needed something active to do (baseball) but I did not know he would practice at least two nights a week and play another two days/nights a week! The Hubby asked why he was not taking golf lessons... Really? Four days of the week are already spoken for! When is there time for golf??? Tuesday is the time for golf (so his lessons are every Tuesday..) I understand I am the SAHM, but also know that I am a full time student, I still have daily task to tend to (unless someone else wants to step up and clean house & cook dinner) every day is filled with school, kids, kids schedules, kids homework, MY homework Saturday games and Sunday dinners and I have to throw in a basket making session somewhere between the constant moving and running. 2 years later and I still haven't gotten a firm grip of the SAHMs schedule! So once again I applaud all of you SAHMs out there who make this job LOOK so super easy- may I one day be as efficient, reliable, and schedule savvy as you! If anyone ever asks what I think the hardest job in the world is, hands down~ the SAHMs have it!!

No comments: