Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Healthy feb1



So, to update you guys on the "healthy" lifestyle I have decided to live.... It's hard, really hard! I have found that I do not like working out at all and it's getting worse!rumba is my favorite way to exercise unfortunately the classes are always full to capacity, if I don't arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the class starting I'm out of luck, and I hate using the machines. I have started walking Vladimir more, it does two things for me 1. Calms down vlad's energy level and 2. Gets me a good workout outside. I know I started my "healthy" on 10 january, and for some reason I thought I would have slimmed down by now, my "think-myself-thin" plan is not working as I hoped it would but I did manage to drop 2lbs so I guess the small workouts I have done are working, slowly, but working.

Today I took a big step and signed myself up for Fit Quest at my gym, the appointment take about an hour, during this time they find out where you stand on physical strength and endurance and together you map out an exercise plan to help you achieve your fitness goal, my goal.. Burn fat and tone... I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully better than my current routine, we'll see~

No comments: