Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011

place: setting: etc....

kill devil hills (NC)
6 bedroom beach house
5 couples
10 kids
live music
Iphon music game
wine
veggie pizza
roaring fire
sky full of stars
count down from the lovely H
screams of HAPPY NEW YEAR while raising glasses filled with wine, champagne, or orange juice
followed with "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale

who could ask for anything more than a quiet relaxing new year spent with new/old friends, kids galore, a starlite sky, next to a roaring warm fire~

Well, it is another new year, last year I said that I would visit my blog more often and write daily.... didn't happen.  I submitted job applications daily~ actually even went in for some interviews but wasn't hired... maybe due to my refusal to work nights and weekends.  I need to find a place to work where the hours are from about 8 to about 5 monday through friday (any leads???)

This year I don't plan to make any resolutions or "I will do-s" simply because I suck at follow through when it comes to myself.  I'll just live each day to the fullest and figure it out as I go.  Enjoy the new year everybody!

No comments: