Sunday, January 2, 2011

big scary racoon

as I took Vlad out for his walk we both stopped mid step when we heard something coming from the big tree on the corner of our lot.... he stood still listening, i stood still looking.  and there it was, peeping around the tree at us with it's big white face slowly slithering up the tree.  about the size of a toddler and fat as can be I wasn't sure what it was but it scared the crap out of me.  I ran to the door and yelled for hubby to come look as it slowly went higher into the tree.  Hubby came out but couldnt see anything.  I ran into the garage to get the flashlight, ran back out and turned it on~ there it was, a super big scary looking racoon.  He stopped on the branch and watched us as intently as we did him... Vlad made the first move....

back in the house we went, if that thing gets ahold of my dog i will be super sad! This must be what Vlad has been sniffing around the shed for over the last few days, every night for the last week he goes over by the shed and growls non stop.  I should be a bit more careful over there myself as well as my 5 y/o~ his play set is located over there.... hmmm

big scary racoon...

No comments: