Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Still shopping...

I am starting to realize that having a dog is more expensive than i thought it would be.... AND HE'S NOT EVEN HERE YET!! After the bed delima, i decided it would be best to buy a cuddly deep bed that will fit nicely in the 50 dollar crate that we had to purchase for his flight home.  I then set out to buy bowls, collars, leash, food, snacks, and toys.  I'm not much of a brick and mortar shopper anymore, the internet has become my best friend... I've actually completed ALL of my christmas shopping via the internet!  (just got the last gift yesterday :-) Along with X-mas shopping I did all my doggie shopping online as well, it looks like everything will arrive tomorrow.  I'm excited.  Hopefully it arrives before 5 y/o arrives home from school.  This IS part of his surprise gift~ even if the stuff is actually for the dog...

(basket pic courtesy of gourmet gift baskets dot com)

No comments: