Monday, September 27, 2010

Who knew...

that gift bags would be this simple to make?  well not exactly "simple" but pretty easy... With practice, it can be perfected, (okay, close to perfected)  This means I would be able to make gift bags with designs from papers I really love to use! (woo-whoo)

My first try was with a small sheet of spare paper, you know... just to see how it would turn out.


♪♫•*Ta*•.¸¸da¸¸.•*aa!*•♫♪
super mini gift bag!


Then I tried a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper that had a design on one side, solid on the other.
 not bad for 2nd try! now....

for some accessories~ red ribbon always makes little white bags look just maaa-va-lous!
(note the missing "r" ;-) 

Cute (and small) enough for a ring!  or pair of EAR rings!
(or just something super tiny....)

"HOW SMALL ARE THE GIFT BAGS?"
(this small...)


Excited about my first try...
(did you notice the felt flower???)

No comments: