Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 5 y/o, the gift consultant


So today is hubby's birthday and 5 y/o gave him the gift of all gifts.



We have been trying to decide what to buy him for the last month, like many men... If hubby finds something he likes~ he buys it which leaves me to search out gifts in hopes of buying the right one!

I asked 5 y/o "what should we get daddy for his birthday?" and he told me exactly what daddy wanted~


Can you see what's in the bag??? hold on~ let me give you a better view...



Yep, it is exactly what you think it is... A flashlight and a pack of gum.  Why would a 5 y/o pick these items as a gift for his dad you ask?  I think it is because hubby chews gum EvERy single day and when ever he is working in the garage he always needs a flashlight~ that's just a guess.
_________________________
____________________

We've were invited to a birthday party for one of his friends today.  I just asked my 5 y/o gift consultant what we are getting Destiny for her birthday, 5 y/o responded

"ummmm, we're going to get her a super reach grabber... and we are going to get one for me too... Can I open daddy's flashlight and get a piece of gum?"

grabber from Backyard Safari Outfitters is pictured below:   

No comments: