Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spongebob...

comes on two channels durin the day.... TWO!! What is it about this giggly yellow, sponge who enjoys annoying his neighbor Squidward with his happy mood, jelly fishing with Patrick his best friend, learning something new and interesting everytime he visits his friend Sandy who happens to be a squarrel who lives at the bottom of the ocean in Bikini Bottom in a house that is shaped like an upside down fishbowl with fresh air inside, and he loves his job at the Krusty Krab making Kraby Patties.  I've sat down to watch a few times and it seems this charater is well loved, while other cartoons show continued re-runs, it seems like there is never a moment I see the same episode of Spongebob twice!  How do I know so much about this guy?  My 4 y/o watches him on two different channels for about an hour (or more) everyday (Saturday/Sunday included), the show is actually on for about 2 hours between the two channels but I'm usually worn by the laughter and have to turn the t.v off after about 30 minutes to find some peace of mind. My husband says I let him watch to much t.v... It seemed that way today as I noticed Spongebob was showing before we left for school this morning and later this evening, it will be playiing again... on two different channels...

Hubby fails to realize 4 y/o goes to school/daycare for about 4 hours a day, comes home to help me clean, go to the park for fresh air and play, come home for writing, letter sounds and recognition, shapes, colors, and how to tie a shoe, about an hour of computer time, and my favorite... ART (although he keeps telling me art sucks...) So I guess and hour of Spongbob on two different channels is okay, I'm just confused at WHY Spongebob comes on two different channels for such a long time frame??

No comments: