Friday, February 5, 2010

The "thank you" basket

I constructed a thank you basket for TCP today, Carol (the co-owner) and Dan (the owner) always have a cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa everytime I come to the store so, I decided to go with a good morning kind of "thank you" basket.  The contents were all the necessities needed for a morning pick-me-up; tea, coffee, cocoa, individual packets of raw sugar, granola bars, mixed nuts, a few other morning snacks and of course~ two mugs!

I love the way this basket turned out!



Because I rushed out the door to get the basket delivered before 2, I failed to take a picture of the final product!  Good thing I always have my camera in my bag. I'm sure the people in the parking lot around me were thinking I was crazy taking pictures of a basket from the front seat of my car but I had to get a picture of my final product!  I especially enjoyed my use of the flower vice a bow to close the plastic!  I still have alot to learn but with practice I'm sure to become competition for SOME-body out there!  The more I put baskets together, the better my profile will look when I'm ready to get into full business mode!!

My favorite part of the basket~ the flower...

No comments: