Thursday, February 25, 2010

I do NOT like...

working out but, in a world of health and heart happiness it has become necessary.  For the last 20 years I have been required to work out a minimum of 3 times a week and conduct a fitness test twice a year... If you failed the fitness test, you were required to work out 5 days a week at about 4 in the morning!  One would think that after 20 years working out would be like second nature but for me it's something that I do mainly to make my heart heathy, I don't worry about weight, mines has been like a roller coaster for as long as I remember, I figure as long as I eat right I should be okay, there are poeple who work out 4-6 times a week, maintain their weight, do all the right things and end up sick or dying at 40... I know, such a harsh thing to say but who is to say that working out and eathing healthy will make you live a longer life?  I think being happy, relaxed, and getting the right amount of rest promotes longer living but hey~ I'm not the expert on the subject.  I'll make sure to see my local YMCA at least 3 times a week but I don't think I will give up my kit-kats any time soon... ugh!  I need more motivation...

No comments: