Monday, January 25, 2010

It's after 5

and 4 y/o is still sleeping off and on.  I keep waking him every half hour or more to make him drink water or take a bite of oatmeal since he refuses to eat or drink... all day he has told me one of a few phrases:

leave me alone
stop touching me
i don't want that
close my door
stop asking me if my head hurts
turn the lights off
stop singing
stop talking to me
stop talking (yea... stop talking all together)
turn your t.v. down
stop wrinkling the chip bag
don't touch my blanket
I don't want you to take my temperature
this water sucks

he's such a little butt when he's sick~ I blame hubby...

1 comment:

A Heron's View said...

I think waking him up every halfhour is too often. Let him have a natural sleep & then give him some icecream to sooth his throat followed by some cool (not cold) water and whatever else he wants to eat.