Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear Joe...



I am writing to thank you for my morning... oh, excuse me, my afternoon pick up.  I didn't sleep very well last night squished between 200+lb hubby and sick 42lb 4 y/o... did I mention 4 y/o snores like a grown man?  and the breath on that kid can knock down an elephant~ why do kids have such crazy breath despite the bedtime brush?  At any rate, the pumpkin spice wants to send a thanks to you for inviting him into your cute orange cirlce of coziness to be sipped slowly by the lips of the owner who keeps the cup clean and free of chipped edges.  You feel nice and warm snuggled between my hands as I flip through one of the many magazines that currently resides beneath my coffee table.    You are a kind, calming wake up and I am glad that you were available for me to enjoy this late part of the morning... oh, excuse me, afternoon...

No comments: