Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is this???




For those who don't know... I am currently completing a "to-do" list that my husband generated to keep me busy during my "non" working hours.  Today as I was working on number 7 of the list (weeding and seeding) I noticed these "things" poking out of the ground.  I have never possessed a green thumb or even any knowledge of taking care of a lawn (don't get me started on gardens!!)  So I set out to the library and online to search out this "thing"... I found out sooner than later that you need a name to find out information for what ever it is you are searching out...  with that said....





Does anyone know what this is???

1 comment:

Beater Licker said...

EEEWWWW!!! That looks like something straight out of Whoville!!!!!
I'm curious! Let me know when you find out!