Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SAHM~ GO LADIES!!!

For the last month i guess you can say I have taken on the role of stay at home mom...

kind of~  The  schedule of a SAHM is far more work than I ever imagined!  There are schedules, car pools, play dates, lunch and dinners to prepare, budgets to maintain, school events, PTA... I can go on for ever about what these ladies do, this SAHM job is real deal!!! your job you think you work so hard at isn't sh*t compared to these ladies (& gents...)

I remember always saying, it must be nice to stay at home and do nothing... reality check!  these ladies are not just "staying home doing nothing".  Husbands~  you should high five, hug, kiss, and tell your SAHM how much you appreciate her every day.  It's a job that I still have not dared to venture into full time! heck, i can't even finish this "to-do" list my husband wrote for me over a month ago...

IT ONLY HAS 10 ITEMS ON IT!!! 

All day child care???? still paying daycare~ 

Dinner ready when sweetie comes in from a hard day of work... I don't even know what I'm cooking for dinner when he comes home from work!!

maintaining the budget... please, i spent $134.92 just today alone... for clothes and other items I know I didn't need! (not to mention I didn't even think about what was for dinner when i was shopping!) 

As a matter of fact my day went something like this..

convinced Landon he WANTED to go to daycare (so i could get some time alone) he was NOT happy and expressed how much he wanted to stay home or go to Theresa's instead...

















Went to the gym... didn't even run or break a real sweat, just checked it off in the box because i haven't been in almost a week!
















Stopped for coffee...


Stopped at the library to find a book about working from home (just in case..)


fixed the broken spout on the water hose....


so i could water the grass I am trying to grow...


I went down the street to pick up Landon from daycare, felt sleepy after that so, I took a nap until hubby got home.  Complained I needed help getting the old vents off of the house, watched him take them off, watched him rake the yard, watched him mow the lawn, remembered I had no idea what was for dinner so I went inside.... 

Stood in the kitchen for about 30 minutes thinking "hmmmmm, what's-for-dinner", checked my email, sent a few text, opened a bottle of wine, drank wine, checked facebook, drank wine, checked email, drank wine, checked on Landon because he was screaming, drank wine, and then thawed out some chicken to make a quick meal of chicken and mushroom gravy with rice and green beans... 

I have another month to get it together before i have to get a job, any advice on how to do this the right way???

No comments: