Monday, October 12, 2009

My Hugs

my hugs have many different meanings~

when i hug my husband it is to show him that i respect and love him with all my heart and soul. it is my way of showing him i truley adore him and feel secure having him as an important part of my life.

when i hug cedric, it is to let him know that no matter how hard the road to growing from kid to teen to adult may seem. he will come out of his diffucult (trying) journey with a clear view of why i stay on him about his grades, appearance, maintained household rules, and the importance being self sufficient and taking care of self.

When i hug landon it is to show him it is my job to take care of him 100% and no matter how much he says "MOMMY! Don't hug Landon!" It's my way of letting him know i love him and i am happy to have him in my life.

when i hug my friends, it not to say I sympathize/empathize or feel sorry for them, it's to let them know that no matter what they have going on in their lives whether it be good or bad, my hugs are my way of saying "i am here for you" and "i value your friendship".

my hugs are here for those who need them for support, comfort, or just because. they are given to let them know i appreciate having them in my life...

No comments: