Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two things you DON'T want your 4 y/o to yell in a crowded grocery store...

Today was our day to go grocery shopping.  Landon and I hopped in the family car and made our way to the commisary.  Stopped in Starbucks for a latte and chocolate milk, couldn't resiste the skittle machine~ the skittles fit perfect in his green shirt with the pocket. 

Grocery basket (check),
coupons (check),
grocery list (check),
4 y/o still complaining he wants coffee instead of chocolate milk (check)

now we are ready to shop.  While picking up produce, Landon is touching everything in sight, he sees the coconuts and ask "mom, is this a big nut?"  I tell him "that is called a coconut"  and then he yells....

"Can you help me find my nuts???"

everyone in the store laughs, I walk to the next isle, I stoop to Landon's level and ask "where did you hear that?"  he says "Hammi says it on 'Over the Hedge'" I ask him not to say it anymore, he shrugs and says "okay.."

I ignore the other customers who still laugh when they see us walk down the isles, when I stop in the health and beauty section to get soap he yells,

"LOOK MOMMY!!! PINK BANDAIDS!! WE NEED THESE!!!"

the guy behind me giggles and says "buddy, you definately don't want THOSE pink bandaids"  Once again customers around us laugh...


 Pink bandaids pictured below...










still loving my kid...

No comments: