Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I'm Yours..."

On the way home today "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz comes on the radio, I so love this song and sing every word of it when I hear it.  It's such a great song, the first time I heard it was on a trip to Jacksonville.  This kid everyone call Scoops sang it while Lance played the tunes to follow... I fell in love with the song immediately.  As i was saying... it came on the radio and I sang:

I sang loudly "but I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait I'm yours.
well open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and man your free
look into your heart and you'll find love, love love, love love
listen to the music at the moment people dance and sing
we're just one big happy family
and it's our godforsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved.
so I won't hesit...."
Landon asks politely "mommy, please don't sing"
I reply "I love this song"
he yells
"THIS SONG SUCKS"
I change the station... and hum the song in my head.

No comments: