Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grilling is for men....

Lonnie decided to take Landon swimming and leave me to grill a london broil he had marinating in a juicy smelling mixture over night. My only thought~ "this should be easy, grilling is the easiest thing on earth!"

my directions are this:

1. heat the grill on high
2. sear the meat on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes
3. turn the grill on low
4. cook the meat for about 10 minutes, flip it about 5 minutes into the time...

I HEARD: heat the grill on high, sear for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides, lower the heat to low, cook both sides 10 minutes each...

I'm thinking, while I am cooking this meat that once smelled of yummy seasoned goodness that... This thing does not look good at all! it actually looks burnt, so I take a picture and email it to my wonderful husband with the following text:

Ummmmm.... I don't think it's suppose to look like this... to which he replies (his exact words..):




       "no it damn sure wasn't suppose to look like that!"

No comments: