Sunday, February 1, 2009

underway 11 jan 09

I feel worse today than I did yesterday, I’m actually groggy from taking the medicine I was given last night. Doc says I should come back up to see if they need to change my prescription, I have been taking this medicine now for about a year and the headaches still won’t stay away… they are not migraines, just tension headaches. I notice I only get them when I am away from home. Probably from the stress of having to leave my family (mainly my kids) behind.
As said before, this is the hardest job any one will ever have. You would think after 19 years I would be use to it… I’m still not, I guess it only got really hard once I had Landon, he is a handful, my husband looks as if he has aged 3 more years every time I come home from an underway period. I keep trying to remind myself that this is the last one before the long on… and the long one is the last.
I’m going to bed, it is now 547pm…

No comments: