Saturday, February 14, 2009

florida 8 Feb '09

it's been a few days, I have been getting my things together in preparation for my upcoming deployment to places unknown...

The trip home from florida was an eventful one. I rushed my sweetie to get ready so that we could make it to the airport in time to turn in our rental and make it to the gate. What we found out AFTER we turned in our rental car is our flight would be delayed for 4 hours

hubby was NOT happy~

so at 7pm we finally boarded our plane for our flight back home. My mom had cooked us dinner thinking we would be home at 5 (as scheduled) it sucked I didn't call her before she cooked and like the southern girl she is~ she made a kick ass dinner~ that was cold before we made it home... hubby ate anyway, i was full from my sandwich I purchased from Chili's too...

bedtime...

No comments: