Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years.... 1 Jan 09

Today is the first day of a new year, a Happy New Year....

For me it's another duty day checked off the calander in preparation for the upcoming 5-8 month trek out to sea. Duty was quiet, i was suprised to find that there were no alcohol related incidents, no dui's, nothing... NOTHING!

Today I spent the whole day taking Theraflu hoping the body aches and sore throat would go away, all it is doing is making me drowsy and tired.

Not much going on today, the weather is at about 30 degrees (feels colder in this box of gray steel) spent my new year day wathcing Iron Chef America all day.. Now I am heading down to sleep the rest of my day away unless a muster is called for some reason~ Hope your last year was great and the new one brings even more happiness and calm.

Happy New Year!

No comments: