Saturday, December 27, 2008

Night out.... 26 Dec '08


We had an adult night out....


This has been something we have been able to do over the last month compliments of our day care provider's daughters. After enjoying a calm relaxing christmas day and dinner and wine with friends, we rose bright and early the day after. While I cleaned house, my husband went shopping for new appliances (or should I say "must haves") We enjoyed a late lunch at a quaint Columbian restaraunt, the original plan was a light lunch and a big dinner later that evening...


Happened just the opposite, we had a huge lunch (late) and decided for dinner we would go to Bodegas, a small tapas bar with not to loud background music and low lighting to make everyone look gorgeous!


After dinner we walked down to Havanas for drinks, and then dancing at Scotty Quixx. The night was good, ended with my 3 year old in bed right between me and hubby hands in my hair, feet on daddys back.

No comments: