Saturday, December 27, 2008

I slept most of my day.... 27 Dec '08

I slept most of my day away today even though I woke up this morning about 8:36.....

I dont think I have even been outside today and the temp was around 71 degrees. One of my husbands friends came down to visit us and he bought along his girlfriend. She decided to cook for us a dish she cooks at home (Puerto Rican)

My husband, Ray, and Ray's girl go grocery shopping and then she starts cooking as soon as she walks in the house. Hubby goes out to the garage to continue working on a otorcycle that has been there for about 3 weeks now.

The kids go into the living room to watch a movie, I lay on the couch to take a quick nap, and Ray goes into the guest room to take a nap.

It is now 7:04pm and I am just getting up from my 4 hours nap, dinner is ready, and everyone is asking if I'm alright.

I have duty tomorrow so I'll stay up long enough to eat dinner and socialize for about another hour and then its bed time for me..

Enjoy your day~

No comments: