Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day... 25 Dec '08


Christmas day went pretty well....


I had duty the day before Christmas and was hoping my husband would be able to keep my 3 year old from ripping into the gifts before I got home.. When I walked into the door and saw all the gifts still wrapped under the tree I was so excited, not as excited as my 3 year old who came running to me at full speed jumping into my arms yelling "Mommy I have lots of presents, can I open them mommy? Can I mommy?"


Then starts the destruction, wrapping paper, boxes, and toys all over the place. After opening all the gifts and cleaning up the area. I begin preparing the dinner. Turkey and and ham provided complements of my husbands boss who sent us a smoked turkey and ham for X-mas, all we had to provide was veggies, wine and good company.


Over all it was a good day, and a great time with family and friends!






No comments: